The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) have announced the sale of its 74th regular course admission application form. The NDA 74RC Application Form 2022/2023 admission portal is https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng OR ndaapplications.edu.ng.
Candidates are expected to follow the guidelines below to apply for NDA 74RC application form.
This is to inform the general public, parents and guardians, and interested candidates that the NDA 74RC application form 2022/2023 is now on sale.
In this posts, Naijpapers.com will be discussing on the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) admission form for the sale of 74th regular course. Make sure you read general requirements, application guidelines, eligibility criteria and other relevant qualifications necessary to be successful for NDA 74RC application.
Before you proceed, check out Nigerian Postal Codes & Zip Codes for All States [Updated]
NDA 74RC Application Form 2022/2023 Requirements.
Interested applicants for must;
- be at least 18 years and not more than 21 years before September 2022.
- have 5 credits in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Maths and 3 other subjects which are relevant to the course you intend to study in not more than 2 sittings.
- be of good conduct both character and behaviour.
- be single and free from any legal charges.
- be medically certified.
- be registered for the 2022 JAMB Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain their UTME registration number for registration.
- have their birth certificates and state of origin ready for uploading and screening.
- meet up with the agreed universities admission cut-off marks of 180.
- Also refer to JAMB brochure for further details on the requirements.
NDA Admission Form 74RC Registration Portal – How to Apply online via www.ndaapplications.net OR rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
Having read the application requirements, candidates who meet the criteria for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) should now proceed to the method of application to see how to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Go to http://www.ndaapplications.net/ OR https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng
- Select “Purchase Access Code”
- Copy your Remita Reference Number and visit the bank or use your Debit Card to pay online.
- After payment, you will be assigned a unique Access Code for registration.
- Go back to http://www.ndaapplications.net/ OR https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng and Select “Continue registration”
- Fill in your data as careful as possible. Make sure you review your information before you continue with the registration on NDA Portal.
- After filling the form, upload your passport photograph and other documents on the next part of your application before submitting.
- If you don’t have the complete documents to upload, do well to get them ready before you start your application.
- Finally, Submit your application and print our your reference forms. These forms will be required for screening exercise.
Finally, you are to note that the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) should be selected as FIRST CHOICE upon registering JAMB to avoid not being successful.
Also, let me know in the comment section if you want any assistance. I will be available to attend to your questions anytime, any day.